Black and white postcard (13.5 cm x 8.5 cm) with a view of 30th & Farnam, also known as Curtis Turner Park. Shown is a large open area with trees on the left side of the image. A building is seen to the far right and a person is standing in the middle of the image.
Curtiss (spelled with one s on the card) Turner Park, covered an area of 7.58 acres. It is bordered by Farnam, Dodge, 30th & 31st Streets. It was donated to the city in 1900. It is connected to Hanscom and Bemis Parks via the boulevard system. Source: Wakeley, Arthur. Omaha: The Gate City and Douglas County Nebraska, Chicago: S. J. Clarke Publishing Company, c1917, p. 158.