New primary hall, Nebraska School for the Deaf, Omaha
A large three-story brick building sits in a large snow-covered yard in this 6-1/2" x 4" black and white plate. The building has a covered entry porch. A pole with five light fixtures stands in front of the left side of the building.
Nebraska. Board of Commissioners of State Institutions
Excerpted from: "Twenty-Third Biennial Report of the Superintendent of the Nebraska School for the Deaf, Omaha, Nebraska" In Second Biennial Report of the Board of Commissioners of State Institutions to the Governor and Legislature of the State of Nebraska for the Biennium Ending November 30, 1916 (Lincoln: Nebraska Board of Commissioners of State Institutions, 1914), plate between pp. 448-449.
Built in 1915, this building could house up to 80 of the youngest students.