The archives housed in the Cochrane-Woods Library of Nebraska Wesleyan University holds several thousand photographs on various media. In 2008, the archives launched an effort to digitize, catalog, and describe photographs of NWU's campus buildings. The collection consists of mainly exterior shots of individual buildings, along with several views of the campus layout as it evolved from 1891 through the 1970s.
Nebraska Wesleyan University, Cochrane-Woods Library Rights Statement
Nebraska Wesleyan University provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes, and for personal enjoyment. Permission to reproduce these images in any form other than for personal individual use must be obtained in writing from the Cochrane-Woods Library. For information about digital imaging use contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nebraska Wesleyan University
Attn: Martha Tanner, Archivist 5000 St Paul Ave.
Lincoln, NE 68504